About Stock Hill Medical Centre
The practice was established in Biggin Hill in 1955 and moved to the present purpose built surgery on Stock Hill in 1985. Since then we have steadily grown, like the community we serve, into the five partner surgery we are today. We are continually developing services, with a wish to meet the new challenges of the NHS and the needs and demands of our patients.
The surgery has wheelchair access, disabled toilet and ample council administered car parking next to the building.