The Group’s aims are:
- To act as a bridge between surgery & patients
- To act as the patients ‘voice’ at meetings
- To provide information to patients through newsletters
- To provide feedback to the surgery from the patients
- To listen and act upon patient views
- To form sub committees to address the various needs of the surgery & patient body
- To look at ways of providing funding to enhance the services of the surgery for the sole benefit of the patients
If you would like to contribute to the PPG please complete the ‘Sign Up’ form or contact us and we will be in touch.
One of the aims of the PPG is fundraising. The main idea is to raise small sums of money for the administration of the PPG and to donate any excess for the purchasing of equipment for patient use in the surgery. For example, the surgery, thanks to donations from local organisations and patients through the PPG annual raffle and 200 Club has benefited by the purchase of:
- 2 Large TV monitors
- 1 Defibrillator
- 2 Electronic Couches
- 2 Specialist Waiting Room Chairs
- Fully Automatic Entrance Door
- Complete set of Hygenic Waiting Room Chairs
All contributions to the PPG are used for the sole benefit of the patients of Stock Hill Medical Centre.
The PPG will be arranging events to support facilities for the benefit of the patients, We will use this website and newsletters to keep patients informed of planned events, what the funds will be used for and how this will impact the surgery and benefit the patients. All equipment purchased is that which is not expected to be supplied by the NHS, therefore the PPG will be helping in providing more local & better care to all of Stock Hill’s patients.
Contact the Patient Participation Group
Contact the Patient Participation Group to join, or with any suggestions, comments and feedback for the forum meetings by completing the below form.
During the year there will invariably be many changes as the Doctors and the PPG work together to improve the patient experience and we both ask that you bear with the changes as they are being put in place.
Meanwhile please let us know your reaction regarding the benefits or concerns you have with the development of the surgery. Our contact details can be found by clicking on the tab above.
We’re here to listen – and respond!